- I’m thankful for a God who cares enough and loves enough to show Himself just enough to blow my mind. HE never ceases to amaze me. I’m so in awe of HIM.
- I’m thankful that even under the most tense pressure of our finances God still provides for us.
- I’m thankful for a God fearing and God obeying husband. Even when my husband didn’t want to do something God directed him to get it done anyway. And that even though my husband claims to be lazy [in some areas of his life] he still manages to fit stuff in, eventually.
- Even though we’re about to lose our home to the bank… I’m still thankful that God is in control and His will is going to be done.
- I’m thankful for the short time I was back in touch with my daughter. God has a handle on it. I trust HIM!
What about you? What are you thankful for today? Join me today in posting your list of 5 thanks. Instructions are listed above with image. Thank you for stopping by today and being blessed by what God is doing in my life.