To participate click above image.
- Wait! Wait, don’t forget, give me a kiss before you go.
- Misa followed at once by my side.
- The trouble is none at the moment.
- My family is many miles away.
- With a faint pop the bubbly spewed from the bottle.
- The dark clouds are shadowy and ominous.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to resting and recuperating from being sick, tomorrow my plans include the same as tonight and Sunday, I want to I look forward to seeing my church family and praising and worshiping the LORD!
What about you?
P.S. My husband got a job offer on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. He starts the job this Monday. Join me in praising God for another miracle in our life. AMEN.