Join us today for a chat from the farmhouse porch. Click image to go visit Patrice and click through to visit other’s who left their link.
- Bacon or sausage? If vegetarian, what do you have for breakfast?
Turkey… Pork doesn’t agree with me.
- Do you take time to “smell the roses”?
I love to smell the roses. They are my favorites.
- What’s your favorite stone fruit? (Peaches, nectarines, plums, apricots, and cherries are in the stone fruit family.)
Peaches. Although, I like all the stone fruits.
- What is the thing people notice most about your personality? (quiet, outgoing, polite, funny, etc.)
I’m outgoing and funny. I get a lot of comments about something weird.
- Is there a hobby that you have wanted to do, but haven’t started yet?
I already do this, but not to any extent. It’s pretty random. Kind of like these farmhouse porch chats. I love photography. I even have a photography blog. It’s quite neglected though. It probably has some cobwebs and dust bunnies.