My current hobbies include:
You can see some of my work in my workspace post. Alternatively, you can also see even more by viewing my Google Photo Gallery. I have all sorts of stuff there. It ranges from landscape to still shots to maybe some portraits. I’ve not done so much with portraits. I’d like to. At one time in the past, I did a little. I enjoy weddings and group events.
Here I am with my motorcycle on September 27th, 2013. It’s the last time to this point that I’ve been back on my bike, Spartacus. I broke my ankle on that same date in the evening. Before I realized it was broken, though, I rode passenger on my husband’s, +Paul Edwards, bike. But after finding out, I stopped riding to let it heal.
- Web Surfing and BloggingI love reading and researching on the web. I love watching youtube videos. I love sharing great finds from the web. Also, I love blogging. To date, I have 538 posts on this blog alone. I have some other blogs I also post on. Different things from my business blog to photo-blogging, to a health blog as well as my marriage blog. Sadly, however, those other blogs are sorely neglected because I have more fun writing here. This blog is my day to day catch-all blog.
- Writing/Amateur AuthorI love writing short stories. That’s mainly how the blogging got started. Last year I came across a website that encourages new writers as well as experienced/expert writers to write a 50,000-word novel in 30 days. That website is- NaNoWriMo. I’m a slacker when it comes to this. It just feels more like work or a job. Like, I have to get this done. It’s under a tight time constraint. I don’t work well under that kind of pressure. I like to take things at my own pace. I decided to give it a go this year, I didn’t do anything with it last year. I struggle to keep up with the people on this website. I don’t even have 500 words 16 days into it. If it’s your thing, check it out. Maybe it’s just what you need to get your writing off on the right foot.
Now, hobbies I’d like to pursue.
- More advanced photography
- Jewelry Making [I did this a little a while ago.]
- Something to do with animals. [I love animals.]
- Outdoor sports/activities [I was involved with this 20 yrs ago.]
- Shooting sports
- Camping – But not in tents. Cabins would be more my style, or motor home hooked up at a campground.
- Shooting sports
- Bicycling [I enjoyed this growing up and while raising my daughter.]
What about you?