Then we will no longer be immature like children. We won’t be tossed and blown about by every wind of new teaching. We will not be influenced when people try to trick us with lies so clever they sound like the truth. Ephesians 4:14
Time to step up. It’s time to get organized.
Don’t allow everything around you to muddle your life.
Be careful of false teachings that will muddle the truth!
In order to do this here’s a few tips:
- Get in and stay in The Word.
- Find a devotional that you can keep up with that has proper teaching.
- There are different Bible apps you can install on your mobile phone. There are daily readings you can subscribe to that will help you be in The Word.
- Find a church body you can fellowship with to be fed, encouraged, and supported in your spiritual growth.
- Pray, as scripture says, without ceasing.
- Yes, I know that sounds overwhelming and unattainable. It’s not.
- Talk to Yahweh the same way you would a best friend sitting in front of you. Take everything to Him.
That’s just a few tips to get you started. Once you connect with a church body everything else will sort of fall into place, so as long as you’re obedient to Yahweh!
What’s your next step? Comment and let’s interact. I’d love to help you. I’m here!